Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring break plans

Once again, the weekend is gone. Logan was here Friday night and slept all night for me. Considering he is almost 2, I was very happy :-)

Saturday morning Danny had to work. I loaded all 5 kids up (the girls each had a friend over) and we went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. 5 kids, coffee and sugary sweetness. What was I thinking???

After a stop at Sam's and the grocery store, we came home and Taylor and I made 10 gallons of laundry detergent. This is my first attempt at it, but if it works, I will be making more. It
was so cheap and easy to do!

We are getting ready to start a remodel on our upstairs bathroom. The previous owner installed a shower many years ago, covering a window. We have been noticing some moisture problems, and decided to pull out the old shower enclosure and start from scratch. I ordered the new faucet I wanted off of Ebay on Sunday. We will begin demolition this week :)

We have some friends coming over to do a business presentation this evening. I am very excited to hear about what they have found. More updates to come on that!

Spring break will be here in a few weeks and we want to take the kids to the Wilderness Indoor Water Park in Gatlinburg. I have been reading some "not so good" reviews online. I realize this is a "kids" vacation, and by no means will be relaxing for Danny and I, however, some of the reviews I am reading are really making me think twice. I'm going to keep researching and looking at options.

No comments:

Post a Comment