Thursday, May 10, 2012

Accessories....no tent

Part of my camping order arrived yesterday. Everything but the tent. I am hoping it will come soon so we can set it up in the yard and seal the seams, practice putting it up and basically get it (and us) ready to go camping! I am getting really excited about our Holiday World/Lake Rudolph trip.

Rachael had to take Logan to the Dr twice in the last week. He has some sort of eye infection. We at first thought pink eye, but now its looking like something else. He is now on antibiotic eye drops and oral antibiotics. It does not appear to be getting any better. He is going back to the Dr today.

I had a meeting after work yesterday at Crawdaddys in Cookeville. Such a great place to eat. Our speaker, Dr Jamison from Nashville was funny, entertaining and informative. Really a great combination. All in all it was a good day.

Well, the kids are off to school and Danny had to be to work by 6:30, so I have the house to myself for the next 45 minutes. Time go get ready for work myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment