Monday, May 7, 2012

Vacation plans!

We are planning our vacation this year to Holiday World in Santa Clause, Indiana. I have spent the last few years reading some great reviews and now its time to see for ourselves! I am getting very excited.

I reserved a spot in the Lake Rudolph campground, which is right across the street from the amusement park. There is a shuttle, so we wont have to drive once we get to the park.

Holiday World is a family run amusement park that includes a water park for the same admission price. We are leaving June 25th. It should take us no more than 4 hours to drive.

I have ordered a 3 room cabin tent to camp in at Lake Rudolph. The girls are less than excited about that, but I think it will be fun. I am hoping the tent purchase will allow us to visit more places that are not within our budget :-)

Speaking of budget, the campground fee is only $30 per night, which includes electric and water. We can also get our Holiday World tickets there for a discounted price, $65 a ticket for 2 days. Yes, that says 2 days! I am hoping this will become an annual trip for us. More to come, but for now, its time to go face my Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment