Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday...I thought you would never get here!!

This has definately been the slowest week ever. I feel like I have things at work as caught up as possible. It's a good thing because my regular pharmacist decided to take the day off for a long weekend. Jill has an afternoon appointment already scheduled, which leaves me with a temp for the latter part of today. It's only 4 hours though, and once I make it to 5 o'clock, its vacation time!!

I'm pretty sure Logan will get to come and spend the night. I miss him through the week, but it makes seeing him on Fridays that much sweeter. We tossed around the idea of taking him with us on vacation. We decided he is really too little to fully enjoy himself yet, and we already have a vanload of stuff to squeeze in to take.

Taylor has made it through the week and managed to stay out of trouble! We have had so much fun giving him hints about his vacation surprise. So far, he has not been able to guess. I will give him the final hints tonight after camp. He is going to be so pleased.

Saturday evening the girls and I are going to a jewelry party at a friends house. I am looking forward to some girl time with them. Then, Sunday will be spent getting everything ready and loaded for vacation. We are leaving Monday morning for the week and I am ready!

Now, off to face my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment