Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vacation is right around the corner!

3 more days of work and we will be free for an entire week! My entire household is excited about our trip to Holiday World.

We have promised Taylor a surprise for vacation if he can make it thru the week with no disciplinary forms from camp. Each day that he behaves well, he gets a hint about the surprise. So far, he hasn't figured it out :-)

It has been a busy few days at work. I am doing my best to make next week as painless as possible for my co-worker Jill. She is so great to work with and will be working longer hours to fill my spot while I am off. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to follow along on your vacation. We lived in Louisville, KY for six years a LONG time ago so I'm familiar with that area of Indiana. Hope you all have a great time. The tent looks roomy and fun. Now if the weather will just cooperate for you...........

    ReplyDelete