Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012

I had the day off today, but Danny had to work. My goal was to have the Christmas decorations put away and my house clean and back to "normal".

Rachael and Logan came by around 8:30am. They hung out most of the morning then left to take Morgan to get her hair cut. I did some laundry and played around with my new Kindle Fire. Noon, and still no progress with the decorations. Hmmmmmm.

Took a trip to WalMart for groceries and some office supplies. Not my favorite place to shop, but definately the most convenient. By the time I got home, put everything away and started dinner, all hope was gone for putting away all the decorations.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and back to school for the kids. We had a light dusting of snow earlier. Not enough to close schools here, but the interstate was closed for a time due to ice. Oh, the joys of living in the hills of Tennessee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment