Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 3, 2012

Today was back to work for me after a long weekend. I knew I was in for a busy day, and I was right.

The kids were to return to school today, however, what was forecasted as "flurries" turned into a disaster for road conditions. There was no accumulation but the roads iced over and forced a large stretch of the interstate to close. That, in turn, caused schools to close for the day.

Danny took the kids to the doctor for Taylor's follow-up. It seems he thought it was a good idea to put a pencil eraser in each ear. The doctor was able to get one out easily, however, the other they put him to sleep and surgically removed it. Everything looked good today. I don't think he will be doing that again!

By the time I got home from work, Danny had made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. How nice after a long day at work! After dinner, I kicked his butt at a game of Monopoly and we called it a night.

Today's "Funny things that Taylor says"

Me: There's nothing worse than a drunk at a bar trying to pick you up.
Taylor: Yes there is. 2 drunks at a bar trying to pick you up :)

He got me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment