Sunday, January 22, 2012

A surprise (and welcome) phone call

This week was fairly uneventful. We were all a little puny. Lots of sinus congestion, drainage and sore throats. Not enough to keep anyone home from school or work.

Wednesday after work I had a meeting at a local restaurant called Nicks. Great food and the guest speaker was interesting and funny. That's always a plus :)

Thursday evening, I was browsing Facebook and the name Kennedy popped out at me. (that was my maiden name) It didn't take me long to locate some cousins I had lost contact with back in the 80s. It wasn't long before my phone rang and my cousin Billy was on the other end. We spent about 45 minutes just catching up. That conversation is the whole reason I have a facebook account. Its so nice to reunite with family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment