Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another week has come and gone

Is it just me, or does time feel as though it is on fast forward? 2012 no sooner arrived, and here we are at the end of January. I've always heard folks say the older you get, the faster time moves, but this is a little rediculous!

Anyone who knows me knows that I spent 18 years in an unhappy marriage. We had 3 (super) kids together, and I was determined to put my unhappiness aside to create the appearance of the perfect family. It didn't work. We had different goals in life and his did not include a family. Looking back, those 18 years seemed like a lifetime for me.

I am now married to my soul mate. Our families have blended well, and I am convinced we were meant to be together. Only problem is, apparently when you are happy, time really does fly!

Last week was uneventful. Logan spent Friday night with us, and Rachael started a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment